Wing Walking is an innovative and exciting way to raise vital funds for Beaumond House!
Wing Walking originated as a daredevil stunt in the aerial barnstorming shows of the 1920s, and became the subject of several Hollywood movies. Ideal for any thrill seeking adrenaline junkies!
You will receive a warm welcome by The Wing Walk Company Team and…
– A 15 minute briefing delivered by our team to run through; how to climb up to the rig, what to expect from your Wing Walk and Health and Safety procedures.
– Please allow a minimum of 2 hours between your briefing and completing your Wing Walk
– A 10 minute airborne flight
– Opportunity to tailor your flight with the Pilot to either achieve the maximum adrenaline experience for you or a more relaxed flight
– Viewing area for friends and family to come and watch
– You will receive a certificate to confirm the completion of your Wing Walk Experience with The Wing Walk Company.
To take part in this amazing adventure, please call Kat on 01636 385025 or email email@example.com
Find out more and download an information pack here: