NOVEMBER TABLE TOP SALE!
TABLE TOP SALE EVENT INFORMATION!
This is a monthly table top sale, otherwise known as an indoor car boot sale. It is two hours long from 2pm to 4pm. The event has been held for a few years now and was previously in aid if animal accident rescue unit (AARU).
This charity was dissolved in June 2019; the proceeds from the event now go to Brinsley Animal Rescue who took over the care of the animals from AARU.
It gives the community an opportunity to sell their vintage, preloved, second hand and new goods whilst also raining money for the charity.
• Tables are £8.00 each and £6.00 each for charities. The table
size is approx. 4ft x 2ft.
• Tables can only be booked by calling Michele, the organiser on
• Please do not call the rescue centre.
• If you book a table, you can set up from 12.30pm.
• The door entry fee for customers is 30p.
• Refreshments are also available including tea, coffee, soft
drinks, crisps and lots of homemade cake, from which the
proceeds go to the charity.
• Tombola is also at this event in aid of the charity. Tickets are
25p or 5 for £1. All tombola prizes are kindly donated by the
organisers, volunteers and the public and are a variety of items
ranging from sweets, gifts, toiletries and toys, most of which
• The event brings together a wide range of people both local
and from different areas of Nottingham.
REGULAR TABLES IN AID OF THE CHARITY:
• There are some very dedicated and supportive volunteers who
attend this event every month in support of the charity. All the
money they make goes directly to the rescue. The trustees
are very grateful for their dedication and hard work.
• Two of the ladies sell jigsaws and check every box by making
them themselves to make sure no pieces are missing!
• The charity trustees also attend the event when they are able,
selling new and preloved items as well as official charity
GRAB YOURSELF A BARGAIN!
• Come along and grab yourself a bargain or book a table to sell
• You can sell clothes, shoes, bags, books, ornaments, games,
jewellery, DVD’s, electrical items, jams and plants plus much
• Donations of new and used items are always appreciated and
help the charity to raise money. If you have any items to
donate, please bring them along on the day. Please make sure
they are clean and in good condition.
• Information and leaflets are also available on the charity
informing you of the animals in care.
We hope to see you there on this date. Please see our other event listings for future table top sale events at Lowdham village hall.