Newark Antiques Fair will welcome antiques expert, David Harper, to its final event of the year on Thursday 2nd & Friday 3rd December. You can join David throughout the day on iacf Instagram Live whilst you are at the event to discover what he finds!
Visitors can receive personalised hints and tips throughout the two days from David Harper on the items he takes an interest in through iacf’s Instagram page. Explore the uniqueness of the antiques that iacf antiques dealers sell at our fairs!
Newark Antiques Fair is the Largest of its kind in Europe and regularly attracts thousands of antiques collectors, vintage enthusiasts, interior designers, new home buyers and anyone simply looking for ethical and stylish goods. The final antiques event of the year will help you step into 2022 with the most decorative antiques, vintage and collectors items for your home and personal collection.
This Christmas, you can decorate your home with sustainable and high quality decorations at Newark Antiques Fair. Choose from thousands of vintage Christmas decorations, sustainable and hand-made Christmas goods and plenty of decorative ceramics and antique china you can serve your guests with this festive season.
Supporting small businesses does not get easier than at the Largest Antiques Fair in Europe. iacf brings thousands of independent businesses to you at our antiques fairs, so you can shop with confidence and ease. Get everything you need throughout the two day event at the Newark & Notts Showground, on Thursday 2nd & Friday 3rd December.
Purchase your tickets online today to make sure you don’t miss your chance to shop at the final antiques fair of the year. Why not add all our Newark Antiques Fairs to your calendar to help make sure you never miss a Newark Antiques Fair again?
It’s always good to be organised, so why not attend Newark Antiques Fair with your Christmas shopping list and get all the items you need! You can find a selection of:
- Antique and vintage Christmas decorations to style your home with
- Christmas artwork to display in your home for the festive season
- Unique and special Christmas ornaments to hang on your Christmas tree or give as presents to your loved ones
- Vintage advent calendars so you can countdown to Christmas in true vintage style!
- Antique silver dishes and other antique silver condiments to serve your guests with
- Collectors items, including rare silver spoons to give the gift of collecting this Christmas
- Antique and Vintage jewellery to treat your loved ones with
- Antique salvage products to design your home with, including fireplaces, reclaimed lighting and more
- Antique clocks, such as elegant grandfather clocks and antique and vintage watches to spoil your family and friends with
- Antique glass and antique ceramics make for perfect gifts, they last for years to come and you know that they will put a smile on your loved ones faces
Join many many others at the Newark & Notts Showground on Thursday 2nd & Friday 3rd December to shop an impressive collection of antiques, vintage and collectors items, and so much more! Tickets are available online and at the door. Save 20% off second-day tickets online.