Our September open day will be Sunday 6th.
A date for your diary.
SEPTEMBER OPEN DAY INFORMATION:
September 6th will be our late summer / early autumn open day where welcome you all to come and meet our animals and to help us raise vital funds for the charity.
Our dedicated trustees and volunteers will be organising all the stalls, refreshments and caterers for you to enjoy well in advance to make sure it is a fab day out.
There will lots of scrummy cakes for you to buy along with a hot beverage or the possibility of an alcoholic drink.
MEET THE ANIMALS:
• You will be able to meet the animals in our care and see the new stable yard. Some animals will also be in the field, which you can visit weather permitting.
• We will be selling gifts by Sass & Belle, East of India and Incense, candles and toys.
TOMBOLA & RAFFLE:
• Tombola is 5 tickets for £1 or 30p for one. 95% of our tombola items are new and unused and have been donated by generous supporters and volunteers or bought in by the charity.
• Games such as hook a duck, lucky dip, pick the lolly, Donald duck raffle and crush the carrot will be there to entertain the children and raise money for the charity.
HOT VEGAN FOOD:
• Veggies catering and No Baloney will there selling hot vegan food.
OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE AND SPONSORSHIP PACKS:
• Official merchandise featuring the charities animals will be on sale including:
• Printed tee shirts
• Printed bags
• Sponsorship packs
• Keyrings and magnets.
• Handmade cards
• Printed mugs
• Grab a bargain at the second hand book stall.
DIRECT DEBIT SET UP POINT:
• There will be a point where you can securely set up a monthly direct debit from as little as £1.
• This is online through charity checkout.
• The entrance fee to the event is £1 for adults, accompanied children are free.
• Please bring cash with you. We do have a card payment machine for gifts and merchandise.
• There is no parking on site so please park responsibly and respect our neighbours.
• We will not be having any other businesses at the event apart from No Baloney, but we may have a few other guest animal charities.