We have set a date for our next open day!
Sunday 7th June 2020. 11am – 4pm.
JUNE OPEN DAY INFORMATION!
We are pleased to announce that June the 7th 2020 will be our first open day of the year!
It seems to have been a while since our last open day in September 2019 as we had to cancel our Xmas open day due to stable yard building works.
The stable yard is now almost complete after the awful weather we have had recently. We welcome you all to come and help us celebrate the rescue centres new stables.
MEET THE ANIMALS:
• You will be able to meet the animals in our care and see the new stable yard. Some animals will also be in the field, which you can visit weather permitting.
• Part of the wildlife hospital may be open where we have sick and injured animals and birds. Viewing depends on the severity of their condition and we aim to give minimal disruption and stress.
• We will be selling gifts by Sass & Belle, East of India and Incense, candles and toys.
TOMBOLA & RAFFLE:
• Tombola is 5 tickets for £1 or 30p for one. 95% of our tombola items are new and unused and have been donated by generous supporters and volunteers or bought in by the charity.
• Games such as hook a duck, lucky dip, pick the lolly, Donald duck raffle and crush the carrot will be there to entertain the children and raise money for the charity.
• The local Brownies group may also be there with a game for the charity.
• Hot and cold drinks along with yummy homemade cakes will be on sale too.
• The Boris bar sells the Marlpool brewing company Blind Boris which is and mild ale and Maisy Moo, golden ale.
HOT VEGAN FOOD!:
• Veggies catering and No Baloney will be there selling hot vegan food.
OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE AND SPONSORSHIP PACKS:
• Official merchandise featuring the charities animals will be on sale including:
• Printed tee shirts
• Printed bags
• Sponsorship packs
• Keyrings and magnets.
• Handmade cards
• Printed mugs
• Grab a bargain at the second hand book stall.
DIRECT DEBIT SET UP POINT:
• There will be a point where you can securely set up a monthly direct debit from as little as £1.
• This is online through charity checkout.
• The entrance fee to the event is £1 for adults, accompanied children are free.
• Please bring cash with you. We do have a card payment machine for gifts and merchandise.
• There is no parking on site so please park responsibly and respect our neighbours.
• We will not be having any other businesses at the event apart from No Baloney, but we may have a few other guest animal charities.